Friday, August 25, 2006

....Oh,Michael....Ravage Me!

~i stumbled across this old Michael Jackson song buried deep in a random college winamp file titled "Slowies". (question. does anyone else still use winamp?...by "anyone"...i mean someone currently living and breathing in 2006...)

anyhoo, an excerpt from "Heaven Can Wait"

[CHORUS]
Tell the angels no, I don’t wanna leave my baby alone
I don’t want nobody else to hold you
That’s a chance I’ll take
Baby I’ll stay, Heaven can wait
No, if the angels took me from this earth
I would tell them bring me back to her
It’s a chance I’ll take, maybe I’ll stay
Heaven can wait...
I wouldn’t wanna go if I can’t see your face, can’t hold you close
What good would Heaven be
If the angels came for me I’d tell them no

DAMNNNIIIITTT MJ!
If you hadn't gone and taken all those damned crazy pills! Gotten drunk on the cuckoo cocktail! High off the Wacko fumes!

You woulda been BEGGIN' me to take my panties back...

Yes. i know what you're thinking.

You're thinkin' ...."hmmm. isnt this a lil obsessive/a bit possessive/sorta clingy clingy/potential wife beater-ish "I didn't mean to knock your eye out...its just that i love you SO much" kinda song?"

I mean, yea. I guess.

But still......a 'lil sprinkling of obsession never hurt anyone. A 'lil undying adoration certainly never destroyed anyone's self esteem.

...

damn you MJ.


you're almost always impossible to defend.