Friday, March 04, 2005

what's a friday without some hottt stats?

today was a very long day.
hell...this week was a very long week.
Generally speaking, I feel as though I just birthed a 12 pound baby with a very large head.
I'm sore all over and i just want to sleeeep.
sleep my life a-way.

i spent 3 hours at the Apple store today.
somewhere along the line, I became very confused and couldn't decide if i was there to get my hair done or get an ipod.

the longer i sat, the more trouble i got in.
it mostly had to do with a very fashionable african man. a buyer for saks and an offer to be whisked away to bask in sunny miami: "we can be wild...just wild" oh. and an offer to be fit into "designer jeans that would mold...sevens, mankinds, or peppers?' all seemed pretty standard for new york...that is...until he took off his very large, very spiffy gucci sunglasses. u know...the one he'd worn for the 2 hours he had been talkin to me in the very non-sunny apple store...

right-o.
............................


somewhere along the line, i decided my friday was a bust.
once again i attempted to crack the riddle of the century:'where has new york hidden all the stable, non-undercover horsey/cow fetish, normal, respectful, just wanna get to know u, be a friend, make you laugh, come clean, feel good, no shit, literate, good conversation, please let me adore you, be a gentleman, not self centered,non-atheist, buy you flowers, make you dinner, smell your neck just 'cuz...u know...*shrug*...it smells good?...kinda guys'?

register another failed attempt.

well.
maybe not quite.
it occured to me...in a zen like kinda way...
that perhaps, new york city is just like college.
its clear to me that everyone seems to relish the sort of life that celebrates a certain carefree approach to, u know...everything. men and women alike seem to treasure a serendipitous quality to life...cuz, hey...'there's always another opportunity just around the corner...why stop here?' the city is like one big ole giant summer camp...a year round playground. hmmmmm.....just like college!
this sudden epiphany didn't exactly feel like a nice,warm, goose down blanket....but at least i figured....i'm in college college....or college II...and so! let the good times roll!

but not with the silly man from the apple store-

as i dragged myself uptown....i found a glimmer of hope in Billie's "Fishnets and Fondue" party that would start in the next hour.
and then i opened the door and remembered i already had a party to go to! ..................................
..........................................................................................
........................................................................................
..............................the "tosin and stats" party!!!!

i mean,

what's a friday without some hotttt stats???


but first, i have to arrange my shoes.
and um...clear out my cellphone numbers.
it just makes no sense how jumbled they are.
some names in all caps...some not.
that's madness!
oh. and i might as well re-arrange my closet.
u know...
those colors are like..everywhereee.
skirts where jeans are supposed to be.
socks with underwear...thongs with briefs...briefs with boycuts.... and yellow with reds.
and my fake eyelash with my water bra??

this obviously makes no sense.

i guess i should also paint my toes while i'm at it.
oooorrrrrr just re-paint the whole apartment

OR pray for a super hella-smart twin that will sit in for my stats exam!!!!

and that i shall.....

*sigh*

i shoulda said yes to miami....