Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Melancholy but Yellow...

Song(s) of the Day: ColdPlay "Clocks" & Ani DiFranco "Across the Universe"

I woke up this morning and listened to ColdPlay on repeat. Typically, I save Coldplay for cold & lonely nights....none of which describes this morning. I'm not quite sure what it all means....but I had a pretty good time feeling melancholy while taking forever to get dressed and leave the house for work....which resulted in me being late for an internal meeting (i blamed the public transit system...which is 99% at fault for being so slow....and jotted a note to ask the folks up top why they arent yet paying for garage parking so we can one day do away with the stupid metro). I have a feeling I have a random day ahead of me...or perhaps, a rather dry and uneventful day. Who knows? do you care? probably not. *sigh*.....
i do have on a pale yellow top today.....and everyone knows its almost impossible to remain melancholy while wearing yellow. thank goodness for yellow....