Monday, November 21, 2005

This Month's Obsessions


ok. so my birthday wasn't quite as bad as I imagined. (you have to understand..you're dealing with a dramatic individual). anyway, it wasn't as horrid as I had imagined mostly because I believe I just postponed the horrid-ity, much like the celebration, to sometime next month. Don't ask why. I just know.

on to this month's obsessions:

5.Apple pie and cool whip (that would be the whole, entire, pie...no wimpy slices)
4.Pasta, olive oil, dry cheese (no sauce)...delish
3. Mango Sorbet (right after downing one whole cinnabon)....dis-gusting and good all at the same time
2. not jumping on a scale 'cuz i couldn't gain weight if someone paid me. ha-ha suckas!
1. accepting that eating to compensate for what ever i'm trying to compensate for is a perfectly acceptable way to go about things.