Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Say YES...to crack

Song (s) of the day:
"Drive Slow" featuring Kanye West, Paul Wall, Gangsta L Crisis & Tony Williams
"Wise One" by John Coltrane
---

I realize that i'm a bit slow coming to the glory...but I just wanted to share the fact that Red Bull Energy Drink has saved my life no less than 1 kazillion times this week.

Look, forget Starbucks and the double shot espresso. Forget that weak, tar tasting black coffee at home. Actually, go ahead and just forget the idea of actually going to bed at a reasonable hour so you can wake up feeling refreshed and re-energized instead of feeling like a hung over two cent whore. Forget that.

I'm telling u...just stock up on some Red Bull and seize the bloody day. Don't sleep even....for a whole week. See how Red Bull comes through on the clutch. Mix it with your liquor of choice and really get the party started! You'll be like the tazmanian devil. No one...I repeat...no one will be able to stop your sexy.

OK, so I have no idea what "taurine" and "inositol" are ...but they're in the drink...and I imagine they're derived from the same chemical elements as "crack".
I mean...when I'm on this stuff....i'm all wide eyed every minute of the day and sometimes I really do feel like I have wings.

now, wait a gosh darn minute....

"red.bull.gives.you.wings"

what do you think this means?

....Do you think Red Bull is crack in a can?


lol. that's kinda funni. "crack in a can".

If I were a marketing exec, I'd put my entire life's career and pinkie toe on the line and say " the brand "Crack in a Can" will be revolutionary...i think we stand to change the world with this concept".

we'd have a whole line of "Crack" products like "Crack in a Bottle" for those who prefer plastic..."Crack Seasonings" to have folks saying "your fried chicken is like CRACK...i just can't get enough!" to which you would answer "its that CRACK soul food seasoning!"
or when your boss says to you "wow dave, you've really come through this week! Our sales have gone up by almost 100% thanks to your round the clock work!" and you'd say "yea boss, it must be that CRACK!"

I guess we wouldn't wanna take it too far tho....like putting Crack in a Can products in schools or churches or anything crazy like that just in case...u kno.... people really started getting offended.