Thursday, September 07, 2006

Random

Song of the day: Sade's "Pearls"
---

I just saw TI's new video & it kinda messed me up a lil' bit....like, why would he die in his own music video? After Biggie's "Ready to Die" omen and Tupac's "I ain't Mad Atcha"...(where u kno....he dies in the video...then in REAL life!)...you would THINK TI would steer clear of such insinuations.

*sigh*

Does he know what would happen to me if he were to DIE?!
Man. I hateee people who toy with my emotions. But i somehow...oddly...still find myself lusting after this piece of heaven. I guess i forgive him.

Gosh.


He's so f'in sexxy. How does someone grow up to be so damned sexxy? so finger lickin'- slap someBODY's momma- sexxy? Would I lose all self respect if I had my one day with him? (yes. yes i would) Would I hop on one foot and bark like a little dog? (yes) A big dog? (yes, yes)

You know another sexxy man?

*sigh*

Lemme tell you about some John -hot steamin' sex- Legend.
Now, that's another man who could use & abuse me.
Saw his new video yesterday too. Love the song. Love the video. Love John. Love John's hair. Love John's clothes. Love John's facial hair.

In other very important news, every now & again, when I'm bored to tears or so busy with work, i NEED to procrastinate, I'll sneak onto facebook using my sister's account....to u know...just see whats new and fresh in the world of internet social networking. (read: look at random pictures)

Come to think about it... I think mostly i'm a sucker for pictures. Anyone's pictures. I don't even have to know you and i'll look at your pictures. You could be some random joe on the street like "hey, tos, wanna see my pictures?" and I'd be all excited like "Yes, of course!" I guess its 'cuz pictures tell stories & i like stories. Anyhoo, sometime this week or last...not sure...they launch the TACKIEST, WORST feature eva. Its called "newsfeed" or something like that and basically its like automatic stalkage. Every move you make, every note you leave, every invitation you decline or accept, every picture you tag or comment on and worse....EVERY friend you add (as in..."John Doe is now friends with Jane Doe"...) or (John is now single...at approximately 11:02 AM)...would be announced to EVERYONE in your network. it was the craziest thing. Like, total madness. Well, almost all of facebook...(thats alot...seems to me like 100 million people)...petitioned and formed groups and posted shit....and then like, today.....the founder...some guy named Mark issued an apology.

It started something like this: "We really messed up this one..."

He then went on to apologize in the most humble way & resolved to fix/do away with the feature & you know what..? it was the coolest thing eva to see a petition kick ass the way this one did. But even cooler to see someone 'fess up to having screwed up in a big way.

Then i thought...wouldnt it be incredible....like, earth shattering....if Bush were to get on TV one day and be like:

"Folks. We really FUCKED up this one...."