Monday, January 16, 2006

Crying: My Anti-Drug

today's title pretty much says it all.
I've discovered that taking time to cry every other week like a typical bitched up female is what'll most likely keep me from seeking long term solace at the bottom of a jack daniels bottle or in a line of coke.

I refer to these as my "biweekly bawl-a-thons"

to jump start the celebrations, I usually pop in a dvd. Any showing compassion, love, or any other admirable human trait...or one simply called the "notebook" is all that's needed.

that, or just waking up in the morning.

It never used to be this way. When I was a wee child, crying was a foreign concept to me. I took many-a-corporal punishments in many-a-african school and found joy in terrorizing the teachers who would n'er a tear see.

but then "life" reared its big ugly head...

and lemme tell you...once I discovered the ecstasies of the biweekly bawl-a-thons, i knew i'd come across something good.

so, in wrapping up...

as far as I'm concerned, taking a good weep now and again is almost as imperative as having healthy, regular, bowel movements

....try not to get backed up.