Thursday, March 30, 2006

Searching for Love Lost....















--Song of the day: Bilal's "All for Love"

Dear everybody,
I'm searching for my long, lost love William Melendez. I don't know where he went and i'm horribly sad and almost inconsolably distraught at the thought that maybe...just maybe... he's taken his love away forever. I thought it would be a good idea to post my ad for him in this blog...just in case, you know....someone he knows reads it or perhaps he reads it and decides to stop being a jerk and returns my call and email!
----

Dear Will--

I'm not sure if you remember me. My name is Tosin and we met briefly and shared an intense love affair...(or was it a fling? was it a fling Will?) in 2005...somewhere around the NYU area...short stints at the library where you trapped me with ur Fulbright scholar intellect...once while you worked your shift at a local all boys bar where you served me long island ice teas until i hurled in my bathtub...and that time you took me to gay boys nite at maritime hotel and almost got in a fight with the other gays boys over me....and oh yea, those months puttin together that oh-so-fab party for all those sad people at school. oh...and there was that one time you gave me a priceless lesson on....er....."being nice to boys". I've been wondering where you were....and right before penning a "missing connections" ad on craigslist...i thought i'd email you instead. Are you alive and kicking? Am i still having your children? I await your response with bated breath.

Love until i cant love no mo',
-Tosin