Tuesday, March 21, 2006

so my #3, Crystal Fisher aka "fisher" sends me an email today: "I got into NYU, Columbia, Dartmouth (with money) and Wharton. I haven't made a decision yet. I am waiting for something to move me like a sign or something. Dartmouth would be cool as I wouldn't have to be in that much debt, but Wharton is a top school. Columbia is good too and they have interesting classes. Any guidance you have would be great".
Oh, and she forgot to add that she will be getting into Harvard and Stanford as well.
My response: "U'll just have to do some eeny meeny minny moe....cuz er...hmmm...i dunno....Harvard or Wharton or Stanford....which is better???..well, I hope God himself comes down with a big ole sign and points you to which one you should go to...otherwise, you're screwed."
I guess thats what she gets for turning to me for some "guidance".
The way I see it, people who get into more than one ivy league need to just pick straws or pull from a hat...or just quit being so damned smart. I mean, she actually says "they have interesting classes" indicating that she managed to see beyond the ultra-neon-UV blinding glare of the big money name tacked to the top of each prestigous acceptance letter she got. *sigh*...i love my linesisters....