Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What I wished for today...

Song of the day: T.I's "what you know"

i wish LL Cool J would just quit already.
...He's like a bad dream that won't go away. J Lo too.

I wish Paul Wall would release a public apology for this "Girl" song.
...I just can't believe he did that.

I wish Star Jones would just go on the View and say she knows Al's gay
...but married him anyway 'cuz he's sorta cute and has a killer fashion sense

I wish she didn't look like an odd mix between ET and a frightened chihuahua.
...with distressed saggy skin

I wish someone would tap Brandy on the shoulder and tell her to quit actin foolish holdin on to a career long gone and featuring on every wig ad ever created (we tried to tell her those braids would uproot her hair).
....and please, please take Ray J with her.

I wish people would agree with me that Chris Brown sounds just like Keyshia Cole.
...especially on that "run it" song.

ok. that's all.
for now...

does anyone know what happened to that fugees album? I bet u Lauryn's showin out again...