Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Paris Seeks Redemption, Gives $100 to Homeless Man

Song of the day: Panic! at the Disco's "But it's Better If..."
----

Ok, I guess I should first say a small piece on the coup that took place yesterday in Thailand while the PM was away in NY.
Someone very wise once said something like, “turn your back for a sec and your chick will get screwed by someone else” or “never leave your bike unattended…or someone’ll steal it” or something like that. Whatever. The point is, damn. You take a quick trip out of the country and people wanna act all crazy & unrestrained and take over the country or what not. Whats up with that?
Not to mention how it must feel for this to take place while you're away at the UN Assembly where all your peers all of a sudden start to give you the sideways glance like “……sooooooo….um. *ahem*. man. Damn shame....*insert uneasy silence*” and you're thinking you have to start packing your bags since ...as of 10 mins ago...you're no longer in charge of the country on your name tag. You probably can't look anyone in the eye as you hurry from your seat and out the door trying to cover up your name tag.

Talk about an awkward moment.

Bet you can never talk to Thaksin Shinawatra about an awkward moment. like eva. You'd be all like "Thaksin. Man. I had the most awkward moment the other night when my pants spilt on the backside while I was dancing and then I slipped on a sweat puddle and landed on my face & when people came to help me, they saw I had on a thong and even when I tried to explain that men can now wear thongs...everyone kinda seemed freaked out and my wife was starting to look like "are you gay?" and it was....man, it was awkward."
I bet Thaksin would look at you all crazy & be like "......" ---- "you call that awkward?"

Then you'd have to be all like, "Thaksin. dude. chill. I'm just saying....look. Nevermind. ok?"

Ok, so on to more relevant news. Paris gave $100 to a panhandler. As y’all know, my feelings about this girl are anything but clear. But I don’t even wanna talk about her today ‘cuz that’s whatever. What I do wanna talk about is the panhandler in this video: http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1722094

Actually, I don’t really know what to say. All I know is that it all started when this man said “You Paris Hilton? Can I get a hundred dollars?”


AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
...............................................................LMAO

hmm....

I may be laughing…but you know what? That’s right. He got a crisp ass Benjamin free of charge. I didn’t.

Tell me when last you asked a complete stranger for $100 and got it. That’s right. Never.

Man….that panhandler…we’ll call him Jim. He looks very much like a Jim.
Jim was probably so ECSTATICALLY high off his good fortune (literally and figuratively speaking)… that he thought to himself….. “Look Jim. You’ve been working hard. You deserve a vacation. Take a few weeks off from this begging thing. Take yourself out to a nice restaurant like TGIFridays or Chillis. Flash a few dollars in front of dem hoes on the corner. Buy ‘em a cheeseburger. Take ‘em to your box…have a good time.”

*sigh*….lol…I can’t believe he asked about “Lionel Richie’s daughter”….and then was all like “For $100, I might wash your car”.

No mannnnnn. You don’t MIGHT wash someone’s car after they give you a free $100 bill! That’s not a MIGHT. That’s a “Can I turn some tricks for your enjoyment?”
Perhaps I’m misinformed. But last I checked, a $100 bill didn’t come from washing a car with dirty water & a squeegee. Turning a couple tricks did.
If I were Paris, I woulda been like “oh. Really? Well, I MIGHT take my $100 back!”

If Jim had really thought it through…instead of being all distracted by the hu’ned. he shoulda been like:

“For $100, you can have alllllllll thiiiiiiiis *caresses chest*. Girl! don’t let this homeless thing fool ya! I’m a bad mutha-bleeeeep!”

That woulda been funny as all get out.